Terms and Conditions
What you need to know
- Our packages and deals come with their own specific terms and conditions which are subject to change. Please read all our terms and conditions before purchasing any or our deals or packages. If a late deal is posted without the full terms and conditions it will still state that terms and conditions apply or t’s & c’s for short. Always ask for full t’s & c’s when calling to book a deal so you fully understand them.
- Offers are subject to availability and terms can change on packages at any time
- We require the name and details of the person who will be redeeming the package so we can credit their account.
- After purchasing online you will download a voucher to hand to your friend or use yourself. This has no monetary value and is only valid with the person named as the recipient of the voucher and cannot be exchanged for cash value.
- You must keep your PayPal receipt as proof of purchase.
- Refunds can only be issued via PayPal on online voucher purchases only and within 5 days.
- Vouchers which are included in some of packages have their own t’s & c’s which may include the voucher being valid with selected stylists on selected days. These vouchers can NOT be sold on, they have no monetary value and can only be redeemed by the package purchaser unless the terms state otherwise or unless a change of hands is agreed with the salon.
- Monetary vouchers are valid against full priced hair services only Unless otherwise stated) and cannot be used to purchase retail, discounted deals, other packages or beauty services. Free vouchers and complimentary vouchers (for example voucher we hand out as bonuses within the local community or included in deals) are also only valid against full priced hair services only with only one deal being valid per visit (unless otherwise state). Please check the terms with us. No vouchers can be resold
- Beauty vouchers included in any deals are subject to availability on selected services. Please check before booking.
- Only one offer can ever be redeemed at any one visit
- Our Paid for Vouchers never expire but they are subject to change of terms and our packages are subject to change each year.
- Voucher must be shown or no discount given.
Awareness and Fairness No Show Policy
SALON NO SHOW LOSS – £12,099 in annual revenue
(This could hire a full time graduate)
STYLISTS NO SHOW LOSS – up to £1153 in annual wages
(No employee can afford to lose this on wages)
HOURS LOST – 530 hours annually
(over 10 wasted hours every week)
In one day alone we can have as many as 7 no shows leaving our stylist with reduced wages as they work on % commission like the majority of stylists across the world.
We require a full 24 hours cancellation notice of all appointments so we can try to resell the time
24 HOURS NOTICE means we must have received notification of cancellation exactly 24 hours or more before your appointment time. We understand life gets in the way sometimes. We are all so busy appointments can slip our mind sometimes so we give you our 3 Step Fairness Policy.
1st NO SHOW you are charged just HALF of your booked appointment value and we let you spend that charge on salon products so you have something to show for your charge. That’s fair right?
2nd NO SHOW you are charged the FULL rate of the appointment value and you can spend half toward products again.
3rd NO SHOW and any following no shows you are charged the full appointment value.
New Booking Policy
All new client appointments or appointment longer that 1 hour now require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the booking value. This will only be refunded if 24 hour cancellation notice is given. The great thing about paying a deposit is you have less to pay on appointment day.
All packages are fully paid in advance and purchased online, over the phone or in salon. Failure to give 24 hours’ notice to cancel your package or pre-paid package service booking will result in the package being classed as fully redeemed and will no longer be valid.
Elite Membership Appointments. As an Elite member you can redeem as many appointments as in your membership; however failure to show up for an appointment you booked results in the salon and stylist loosing revenue. Our stylists are in high demand and could be servicing other clients in this wasted appointment time.
Please note you WILL be charged as in our cancellation policy if you fail to give 24 hours’ notice to cancel
In return we agree that if we need to change your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice and your booking has stood for more than 48 hours we will endeavour to offer you another appointment on the same day.
If we are unable to offer you an alternative appointment* on the same day we will gift you with half of your appointment value with free products when you return for your booking.
*Please note due to sickness we cannot guarantee we can offer you the same stylist at the same time but we will endeavour to offer you an alternative appointment on the same day
If you are late for your appointment the time comes off your appointment and we cannot guarantee you the full service you booked for but we can guarantee your stylist will do everything they can to make you look and feel amazing in the time they have.
If we are late starting your appointment your service is not affected.
In our service industry appointment times can be unpredictable so we base them on averages. We cannot guarantee you will be in and out in your exact booking time so please make appointments when you are not in a rush to get out at a specific time. We want you to have the best salon experience and rushing will not only compromises your experience but adds stress and pressure on your stylist.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and supporting your stylist and salon team.